Keeping a good, healthy, and relaxed hair can be difficult in today’s world. Everyone is busy, and hair care gets the least attention in our beauty routine.
To maintain moisturized and soft hair, we need some extra care. Moisturizers can help us to do that! You need a moisturizer that locks the moisture in your hair and prevents damages like pomade for thick hair.
Products that are enriched with precious oils, vitamins, and proteins are the best choice for relaxed hair. You can also read the oil based pomade for men reviews or drugstore tinted moisturizer reviews.
- 6 Best Moisturizer For Relaxed Hair Reviews 
- 1. Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer, 13 Ounce
- 2. Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Hair Oil Creme Moisturizer 8.7 Fl Oz
- 3. MIZANI Coconut Souffle Light Moisturizing Hairdress, 8 oz
- 4. Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine Pomade For Dry Hair and Textured Hair, with Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, Paraben Free Hair Pomade, 8 fl oz
- 5. As I Am Double Butter Cream – Rich Daily Moisturizer – 8 Ounce
- 6. Design Essentials Almond Butter Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner – 6 Oz
- How our hair gets damaged?
- Some Tips to Maintain Relaxed Hair
6 Best Moisturizer For Relaxed Hair Reviews 
Here are some of the best products in the market for relaxed hair:
- Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer, 13 Ounce
- Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Hair Oil Creme Moisturizer 8.7 Fl Oz
- MIZANI Coconut Souffle Light Moisturizing Hairdress, 8 oz
- Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine Pomade For Dry Hair and Textured Hair, with Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, Paraben Free Hair Pomade, 8 fl oz
- As I Am Double Butter Cream – Rich Daily Moisturizer – 8 Ounce
- Design Essentials Almond Butter Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner – 6 Oz
1. Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer, 13 Ounce
This is a perfect oil moisturizer for relaxed, textured, and colored hair. This item is made with shea butter, that regains the moisture in your hair and makes it silky and smooth.
Harsh weather and heat can cause brittle, damaged, and dry hair. This product can solve all of the 3 problems. If you are suffering from hair breakage problem, then this can be your ultimate solution.
Yes! This solution plays a big role for hair growth and enhances hair strength.
Its rich amount of natural ingredients including sea butter and minerals make it a compatible solution for every skin type. Even this solution is quite safe and suitable for the sensitive dry scalp.
Another amazing fact is this product is recommended for daily use.
- Works in a different type of textured hair like – wavy, curly, perm, etc.
- Very budget-friendly.
- You can use colored hair too.
- Recommended for daily moisturizer
- It is very lightweight.
- For extremely damaged hair, it might not give proper results.
- It feels super oily and sticky on some hair.
2. Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Hair Oil Creme Moisturizer 8.7 Fl Oz
This moisturizer is specially designed for relaxed hair. Pantene’s oil-enriched formula prevents the hair against damages and gives a luscious shine.
You just need to squeeze some crème into your hand. Then gently apply to your hair and scalp. It will deeply moisturize your skin.
The best point is you can use it for the maximum type haircuts and the item is recommended both for men and women.
It won’t feel heavy on your hair and will feel like hair treatment. You can also use it on colored hair.
On the other hand, you will get the best result to recover your fizzy hair issue, split ends, and dryness issue. Overall, its daily use can enhance your hair growth dramatically.
- Gives deep moisturizer for 72 hours.
- This product gently cleans each strand against dryness and breakage.
- You can use it on colored hair too.
- The price is on the higher side.
- The amount is only 8.7 Fl Oz, which is not much.
- Not suitable for dry hair.
If you want weightless hydration to your hair, then this is the perfect product for you. This conditioning treatment will revitalize and restore textured hair’s natural luster. It can also be used as a deep conditioner for color treated natural hair.
By using a natural blend of oil, it instantly infuses each strand with moisture from the inside root to outside. Also, it will give extra protection to your hair from harmful weather and pollution.
The weightless coconut soufflé absorbs quickly in the hair and provides softness. (Perfect for natural hair growth)
- It is recommended for normal and relaxed hair.
- It makes your hair soft and manageable.
- It clears tangled hair.
- An ideal hair care
- It can feel greasy if applied too much.
- If you only feel comfortable using natural products, then it might not be the right product.
- The smell is not pleasant.
- It has a mousse-like texture, so apply a little.
4. Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine Pomade For Dry Hair and Textured Hair, with Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, Paraben Free Hair Pomade, 8 fl oz
Mimosa honey is one of the most popular products for every hairstyle. It has a lovely smell and enriched with nourishing ingredients like nettles and sage leaf extracts.
This item makes your hair strong and soft without feeling heavy. This pomade is a fantastic product that moisturizes your hair, scalp, and smooths the edges.
- This item is paraben and mineral oil-free.
- There are no artificial colors in it.
- It gives extra shine to your hair.
- It also can be used for curled and textured hair.
- It can feel greasy on your hair.
- This product has corn oil in it. It can have a reaction on scalps for some people.
5. As I Am Double Butter Cream – Rich Daily Moisturizer – 8 Ounce
This double buttercream had Pro-Vitamin B5, which is a blessing for dry hair people. This amazing product has all-natural oils like; jojoba oil, Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Castor oil, Sugar beetroot in it.
It gives your dry, dull hair a natural shine and softness. Vegetable glycerin and wheat protein give extra moisture to your hair.
If you don’t want to use too much chemical to your hair, then this product can be the right choice.
- It locks the moisture in your hair.
- It makes your hair soft and manageable.
- It is made with natural oils.
- A reliable solution for healthy hair journey
- It can have some allergic reaction to your scalp. Check the ingredient list before buying. It can cause red bumps in your forehead.
- It can feel a bit waxy on hair.
- The packaging is not great.
If you want instant deep moisture for your relaxed hair, then this is the right item for you. The almond butter formula goes deep into your scalp and nourishes your dry, frizzy hair. Typically, this solution works as a deep conditioner and gives the natural shine.
This is a multi-functional moisturizing conditioner that gives instant smooth and soft feeling to your hair. This lightweight formula is created with botanical emollients and moisturizers. This can be used on textured and curly hairs too.
- Makes your hair detangled. The almond butter softens hair instantly.
- This product doesn’t contain sulfate.
- It gives very intense moisture to your hair.
- It has wheat protein so that it can be allergic to some people.
- The packaging is poor.
- The smell is not pleasant.
How our hair gets damaged?
There are a bunch of reasons that result in dry, damaged, and rough hair. Some we know already, and some are those which we don’t pay much attention to.
Don’t worry, and we are here to pint out some of the primary reasons why our hair gets dry.
Reasons for damaged / dry hair:
Harmful UV rays cause a significant problem for your hair. If you stay out in the sun for too long and your hair is exposed to the sunlight straight, then UVA and UVB rays can damage the outer part of the hair.
It will harm the outer layer of the nose, which is called the cuticle. Also, these can cause frizziness, discoloration, dry hair, and split ends.
Using hair straightener regularly to your hair can also be very harmful. Too much heat can cause breakage of hair, split ends and hair loss problem
If you do not take a little extra attention to your hair, then the result won’t be right. With the increasing rate of air pollution, our hair needs additional help from outside.
Using too many chemical hair products, crèmes and sprays can take away the natural moisture and keratin from your hair. Hence the result is rough and frizzy hair.
Some Tips to Maintain Relaxed Hair
- Shampoo your hair once or maximum twice a week. If you are trying to maintain your relaxing hair, then your hair needs extra moisture. Using too much shampoo can extract the moisture from your hair.
- Deep condition your hair at least once every 14 days. With deep conditions, your natural moisture will get locked. Also, it will prevent more damage to your hair.
- Always try to air dry your hair. Avoid using hair drier or any heating hair tools.
- Use a straightener with temperature control. Don’t use too much heat, as it will result in broken hair.
- Use a wide-tooth comb for your hair. If you use a comb or brush with harsh bristles, it will break your hair. Also, wide-tooth combs help to spread healthy oils from your skin to your hair.
- Trim your hair every 3 months. Split ends can make your hair thinner and prevents natural growth.