Now tanning is the most practiced art for the beauty lovers and skin concern people.
In our busy life, proper take care of our body and health is quite tricky.
To maintain your health as well as beauty, you have to give adequate attention.
To intensify your skin appearance, tanning is a great option. This is a little bit lengthy job. For a natural tan, you have to be patient and invest some time. If you follow some unique technique, you can quickly make your tan darker. Best tanning bed bulbs helps as well.
A couple of options are available for a quick finish. Some are too complex, but I want to share with you some natural methods. I selected the most simple and fastest technique to give a sufficient coating on your body.
3 secret tips for quick natural tan:
1. Moisture and humidity:
- Before tanning, drink plenty of water.
- Water can increase your blood circulation.
- Moisture is very essential. Dry skin cannot give a satisfactory result.
So my advice is to drink water. Even you can take a cup of milk. It will give you a more effective result.
2. Heat your body:
- A heated body is more responsive, it increases the blood circulation.
- To heat your body, you can do a short exercise.
- You can do slow jogging, spend a few moments playing volleyball.
3. Remove the dry skin:
- Dry skins are a threat and a significant barrier. You should remove it.
- Use lotions or oil for removing these dead skins.
If you can apply the above tips, you will get a quick and deep tanning effect.
Pro tanning tips:
- Whatever your skin type (pale skin, fair skin, or mature skin); to tan faster proper exfoliation is required.
- In this case, using the additional sunscreen lotion (for outdoor tanning), moisturizer, and other serums give the extra advantages. That means apart from a bronzy glow, you are getting proper healing.
- However, now a day, high-quality tanning products include the required amount of moisture, useful active ingredients, and SPF.
- On the other hand, for self-tanning better to use a tanning bed.
- Avoid harsh chemicals, especially if you have sensitive skin. The best option is using the vegan-based product that includes a sufficient amount of coconut milk, tea oil, olive oil and other natural substances
How long should I tan in a tanning bed?
The experts forbade you to spend too much time in a tanning bed. You have to tan yourself season wise.
If you cross the limit, your skin may burn and get affected. On the other hand, less time for tanning is also ineffective.
How long does it take to tan in the sun?
The first time you can not spend lots of time under the sun. Every day you can spend only 10 to 15 minutes for the sunbath. Always use proper sunscreen.
The best time is late morning. At this moment, you get light sun rays. In the midday, the sun becomes aggressive. It may burn your skin.
Sun tanning guide:
- Use proper sunscreen material.
- Use sunglass for eye protection.
- take a quality tanning product.
- select a perfect period (the best time is 9 A.M to 12 A.M)
In the market, Many types of tanning solutions are available. All are not the same in quality and class.
For an expected output, the most important thing is a good tanning product. Otherwise, it is relatively impossible to get a satisfactory result.
If you have tattos, apply the best tanning lotion for tattoos.
What types of lotion can you buy?
Many categories of tanning lotions are available. Some are spray from, some are liquid, and some are paste. Depending on your skin condition and demand you can select any of them.
5 Best Tanning Solution:
1. Ultra Dark Lotion Self Tanner – Natural Sunless Tanning…
2. Self Tanner Tanning Lotion – Organic and Natural Ingredients…
3. Tan Moisturizer Maintainer/Extender Lotion 8oz – Self…
4. Millennium Tanning Paint It Black 50X,13.5 Oz
5. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer for Body, Medium to Tan Skin Tones, 10 Ounce Pump
How to get Tan Fast:
In the bottom line, for a quick natural tan, there is no alternative to right tan solutions. So consider my offered goods.
Then apply this according to my instruction. When you can do it correctly, you will enjoy a stylish glossy skin.
I hope you liked the article on how long does it take to tan naturally. Take care.